Good news for Paytm Lovers that Paytm has been come up with Paytm Card which is the same like normal physical Debit or Credit Card.In order to get this card you can order this card through Paytm App also.
How to Get your Physical Paytm Bank Debit Card :
- First of All Paytm App from Here
- Then Create a Paytm Bank Account in this App
- After Creating Paytm Bank Account now you can create one with your Paytm login ID and password [A nominal charges is applicable for this paytm bank account]
- In order to Obtain the Card or Standard Banking Services you have to verify your KYC details
- Now After completing above process your Paytm Payments Bank Debit Card Process will start
- First of all in the App tap on the Bank Icon
- Scroll Down to the Below and Select Debit or ATM Services
- Then Request there for your Request Debit Card and Hit Proceed.
In order to get this Physical Debit Card you must be an Account Holder at Paytm Bank. Please note that this Card is not Valid for paytm Wallet Users.
How Should You Get Paytm Bank Debit Card : In order to Obtian the card you have to apply through Paytm App Only.
Charges for the Paytm Bank Debit Card : In order to Get thisPaytm Payments Bank debit card Users must have to Pay Delivery Charges and Rs. 100 is Payable by you for Subscription Charges for this Card per year which is not much more as compared to other bank charges.
Transaction Limit of Paytm Bank Debit Card: This card can be used by the users at ATMs with no additional charges up to three times at metro locations, or five times at non-metro locations, as per the Paytm Bank website. After that, there is the standard Rs 20 per transaction fee.
Every Card whether it is a Pan Card, Adhaar Card or Bank Credit Card or Debit has unique features on it. So, We will list you some important features of it below:
- Free Insurance : This card is going to provide you free insurance upto Rs. 2 lacs in the case of death of a person in a incident or permanent disability according to the terms and conditions.
- Accepted Online by Online Stores : From Paytm Bank Debit Card you do shopping accross multiple websites or Apps in India.
- Plantinum Card Benfits : You can enjoy Platinum benefits such as discounts and cash back across a large number of merchants.
- Withdraw Cash from any ATM in India– This made easy for you now you can withdraw your valuable cash at more than 300,000 ATMs across India.
- QR code on your Debit Card – This is also a unique features that from Paytm Payments Bank Debit card will have a QR code to receive money instantly.
Maximum Amount should be kept in Paytm Bank is Rs. 1,00,000